Thursday, May 15, 2014

About this blog

○Purpose
1. I really want to improve my English skill, so I would write articles to practice using English. (If you find my fault in English, please give me advices!)
2. When I looked for foreign friend at Japan-guide.com, I knew that many people have interest to Japan. However, I think many foreign people misunderstand about Japanese really culture because of foreign dramas. So, I'd like to explain about the actual form of Japan.
3. I like writing, so this is my pastime.

○Articles
there would be 3 kind of articles.
1. academic awareness in my daily life.
ex. "I learned the difference between design and art from a book!"
     "I studied a interesting solution of poverty!"
2. about Japanese culture
ex. "today's Japanese most famous manga"
3. my dairy

 About Me

I'm panpa, a Japanese high school student, 17 years old.
I belong to swimming, debate, computer, and newspaper club.
I like watching anime, listening to music, making artworks by computer, and learning anything!

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment